I Am Only In It For The Parking - Andrew Mirmelli
What we do when it comes to parking our vehicles? Well, we just park in a lot, no matter where we are, we find parking lots as the most convenient way to park. And it is the easiest way to save yourself from a ticket of “No-Parking”.
Here are some parking rules & suggestions by Mr. Andrew Mirmelli. He is the Owner and Operator of M&M Parking Downtown also known as Andrew Mirmelli Parking Management, Miami South Beach FL.
|Miami Beach Parking|
These rules which may help you while parking are :
- Whenever you are parking, review the spot and make sure that you leave the car in front of you enough space to get out of their spot.
- Be aware of “one-way” instructions on the ground or on signs.
- Be sure to check traffic, including your blind spot.
- Make sure your car is pulled all the way into an open space so the back isn't sticking out.
- If parking in an open parking lot at night, try to find a parking space that is in close proximity to a light for added safety.